Intelligent Money is proud to announce that we have become the multi-year title sponsor of the British GT Championship, which has now been renamed the Intelligent Money British GT Championship.
Motorsport at this high level is all about teamwork, attention to detail, cutting edge technology and discipline, to deliver the highest possible levels of performance without taking unnecessary risks.
This is exactly what Intelligent Money delivers with its wide reaching investment portfolios, managed pensions, SIPPs, ISAs and other investment accounts and complementary personal financial planning.
Lauren Granville, Championship Manager, said: “On behalf of SRO Motorsports Group I am delighted to unveil Intelligent Money as British GT’s new title sponsor for 2020. As one of the UK’s premier championships it’s fantastic to have a partner that shares our vision of excellence – I am certain this new association will prove beneficial to both IM and British GT. We look forward to working with Julian and his team throughout the season.”
The 2020 Intelligent Money British GT Championship campaign kicks off at Oulton Park over Easter Bank Holiday Weekend (April 11 & 13).
2020 Race Calendar
- Oulton Park (Great Britain) 11 -13 April
- Snetterton (Great Britain) 16 -17 May
- Silverstone (Great Britain) 6 -7 June
- Donington Park (Great Britain) 20 -21 June
- Spa-Francorchamps (Belgium) 18 -19 July
- Brands Hatch (Great Britain) 29 – 30 August
- Donington Park 2 (Great Britain) 19 -20 September